Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Checking In

I've been really busy at work lately, and this increased activity has been largely responsible for my recent drop in posting volume. Exacerbating matters is the fact that very little of note is currently happening in regard to my writing. I'm still slogging away at the Nethereal revisions. However, my change in circumstances has cut my productivity in half.

Still no word on either short story. I've been twelve weeks waiting on Weird Tales. I don't have a ticket number since I made a postal sub, and I can't find an e-mail address where they can be queried despite scouring their web site. I suppose I'll just have to treat the matter as an exercise in patience.

As always, I shall hasten to post any new developments.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good to hear from you! Don't worry about the waiting - it's part of the game (unfortunately).

I hope things settle down at work soon.

Brian Niemeier said...

Thanks for the reassurance.

Post a Comment