Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Special Edition: Request for Emergency Assistance

I normally post on MWF, but today a friend told me that his grandmother has stage 4 cancer. As many of you know, caring for a loved one with dire medical needs can severely strain a family's budget. They've started an online fundraising campaign to help defray some of the costs.

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/taking-care-of-mom

If you have anything to spare, please be generous. If you're the praying kind please be generous in that regard as well.

Thank you.

2 comments:

Kuroi Kaze said...

In small repayment for what you've done for me, I gave a bit of my wealth.

Brian Niemeier said...

You owe me nothing, sir. May your compassion win you heavenly crowns. Know also that the man whose family will receive these funds is worthy of our aid.

Post a Comment