Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Return to Drunken Zombie


It's been a sincere joy collaborating with Bryan, Randy, Wes, and Dave over at Drunken Zombie through the years. Self-deprecating humor aside, DZ has won multiple podcasting awards and started a thriving local film fest. No mean feats.

Last night I sat in with the DZ guys to record an episode on Vertigo. Now ranked the number one film of all time, it is considered Hitchcock's masterpiece. This movie wasn't what I'd expected on first viewing. After discussing it at length with the hosts I started to see the deeper layers woven into a deceptively simple thriller.

I'll post a link to the episode when it goes online.

Update: here's the link to the episode.
http://drunkenzombie.com/blog/?p=8339

4 comments:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Brian Niemeier said...

Welcome, Steve. Your kind invitation is accepted.

Covnitkepr1 said...

I write a blog which I have entitled “Accordingtothebook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it. I’m your newest follower

Brian Niemeier said...

Thank you, sir. I hope I can keep you interested.

Post a Comment