Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Soul Saga Visits Drunken Zombie

For some reason the guys over at the Drunken Zombie podcast keep inviting me back. I recently co-hosted an episode in their series on the films of Stephen King. This time we reviewed Maximum Overdrive, the final and most popular film chosen by fans in DZ's online poll.

For those of you unfamiliar with Drunken Zombie, the show derives its appeal from a source very similar to that of TV's Seinfeld. It's about nothing. My presence always seems to throw the hosts off form though, and this episode is a prime example. A lengthy discussion on the ethics of copyright law quickly ensues, to the point that I nearly forget to promote my writing. For those with an irreverent sense of humor and a strong tolerance for...earthy dialogue, I invite you to have a listen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment